I work hard to produce content that doesn’t trigger people. However, I am imperfect and may sometimes use a word, phrase, or sentiment that is triggering. If I have triggered you, please know it was not my intent, and that I am sorry for doing so.
You may want to write a comment directed at me regarding what triggered you. If you would like to increase your odds of my replying:
- Watch the video “Why Are We so Easily ‘triggered’?“
- Read the comic “You’re not going to believe what I’m about to tell you.”
- Write a comment that is open, honest, direct, and respectful.
- Demonstration that you read and understood what I wrote, preferably by quoting me in your reply.
- Craft well reasoned arguments free of logical fallacies.
It is perfectly fine for us to disagree, and I welcome disagreement. Intelligent people should possess the ability to debate differing viewpoints without being overcome by emotion. If you consider yourself an intelligent person, then please hold yourself to this standard. If you do, I will be happy to have a discussion with you.